1. Class cancellations made within 6 hours of the class start time will be forfeited. Unlimited membership holders will be assessed an additional $3.00 per cancellation within 6 hours of the class start time.
2. All classes registered for but not attended (no-show) will be forfeited. Unlimited membership holders will be assessed an additional $5.00 per “no-show” occurrence.
3. Must have an active account to use sessions (the account cannot be canceled or suspended).
4. All weekly or monthly auto-pay memberships will automatically renew until canceled.
5. Must give a 30-day notice to cancel membership.
6. All payments within 30 days of the membership cancellation are still due.
8. All sessions past their expiration date will be forfeited.
9. All membership cancellations must be made in the studio or by email completing the cancellation form.
10. All other forms of cancellation are invalid and will not be honored.
11. All membership freezes/suspensions must be made in the studio with a suspension/freeze payment form completed.
12. The maximum duration a membership can be frozen/suspended is 90 days.
13. All frozen/suspended memberships will automatically resume payments after the specified duration on the signed freeze/suspension form and will not exceed 3 billing cycles.
14. Once a membership is terminated/canceled, all unused sessions will be forfeited.
15. Sessions cannot be transferred to someone else.
16. All sales are final for Paid In Full (PIF) memberships, class packages, and promotional package options that apply. No refunds or partial refunds will be given.
17. All Class Pack sessions will expire 45, or 90 days from the date stated in the receipt.
18. Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
We get it, sometimes life happens, and you can’t make it to your reservation. We encourage you to cancel your reservation in advance when you’re able to in this way, we can ensure that you and other clients attending have a high-quality experience every time they come to sweat.
Applicable late cancel and missed reservation fees will be noted in the Cancellation Policy section of the contracts, our website, or otherwise, in the booking experience, as well as in the reservation cancellation confirmation pop-up and reservation confirmation email you receive after successfully booking a reservation. Incurred fees will appear on your bank statement 7 days after the reservation date.
From time to time, we may review or update these fees. The applicable fee will be noted in the Cancellation Policy section of the class/appointment page or otherwise before you make a reservation.
IN-PERSON LATE CANCELLATION:
Late Cancel: In-person reservations can be canceled up to 6 hours before start time with no charge, and the credits you used to book the reservation will be automatically returned to your account. If a cancellation occurs within 6 hours of the start time, a late cancellation fee of $8 will be charged.
Missed Reservation/ NO SHOW
Missed Reservation: If you miss an in-person reservation without canceling, a missed reservation fee of $9 will be charged if a cancellation is not made before the start time. From time to time, we may review or update these fees. The applicable fee will be noted in the Cancellation Policy section of the class/appointment page or otherwise before you make a reservation.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
1. One of my past classes says, “Missed class,” but I didn’t miss it! What do I do?
We understand technology isn’t perfect, and mistakes can happen! If you see a message that says you missed a class when in fact, you attended, please reach out or text us at 4708198804.
2. What happens if the studio cancels my class? We know an unanticipated schedule change is a bummer, so we try to provide as much advance notice as possible when we need to cancel an upcoming class. You will receive an email with this information and a push notification on your phone if you have this feature enabled within the app. Any credits used to book the class will be automatically returned to your account and can be used towards a future reservation.
3. Can I arrive late to class?
Yes! just make sure you come in quietly, find your spot, and grab your dumbbells.
4. The weather is terrible, and I have a class. What do I do?
Contact the studio directly to inquire if we are still holding the class. If the studio is open and you cannot attend, please cancel your reservation directly through your MindBody account. Remember that you may incur a cancellation fee if you cancel your booking within 5 hours of the start time. You can read more about our class cancellation policy.